The Uterine PositionOR PRO™ is an easy-to-use uterine manipulator which provides excellent control of the uterus without distention of vaginal fornices in diagnostic procedures. The curved design aligns to the angle of the sacral curve allowing for gentle insertion and effective manipulation of the uterus. It is ideal for laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy, minilap tubal ligation, laparoscopic tubal occlusion or diagnostic laparoscopy.
Simple, effective and protective
• Intrauterine balloon (10cc) stabilizes the Uterine PositionOR PRO™ within the uterine cavity, providing a firm hold and control of the uterus
• Anatomical (s-curved) design contours to the patient’s anatomy and offers optimal range of motion of the uterus (anteversion, retroversion and lateral movement)
• Ergonomic handle offers full control of the position of the uterus and thus giving surgeons better access to key surgical landmarks
• Dye injection port supports diagnostic laparoscopic, minilaparotomy and fertility exams
• Single-piece device, fully-assembled, reduces procedural setup time and eliminates additional costs (extra components, repair sterilization)