The InsufflatOR Tubing Set™ is a light-weight, low torque tubing set that enables rapid insufflation of the abdominal cavity for laparoscopic procedures.
Supplied with a 0.1µ filter that withstands high gas flow rates, the Insufflation Tubing Set™ offers 99.9% filtration efficiency. Being the smart link, it prevents cross contamination between patient and insufflator.
The Insufflation Tubing Set™ is available with four different machine-end connections ensuring compatibility with all standard insufflators.
Convenient, safe and easy to use
• Sterile, single-use 2,9m (max. length) insufflation tube with 7mm inner diameter
• Contains an in-line micron filter for producing a high volume of gas, even at low pressure settings
• Filter is hydrophobic and designed to remove particles as small as 0.1µ with a minimum 99.9% effectiveness
• Soft and flexible tubing prevents kinking and allows for easy deployment in theatre without obstructing any movement
• Made of medical grade material (No use of DEHP and natural rubber latex)
• Available with four different insufflator connections
• Luer Lock connector
• Quick disconnect connector
• Funnel connector
• 15/22mm dual connector